Interested in attending a PLANET training?
Learn how to find, adapt, and implement proven health solutions that meet your community’s needs!
If you plan or run health programs in community or faith-based settings, attending a PLANET MassCONECT training can help you learn how to use effective, research-tested programs—also called evidence-based programs or EBPs.
EBPs can help you to make the most of your funds and resources. Our step-by-step approach can help you find EBPs best suited for the groups you work with and the goals you want to accomplish.
Who should attend?
- Program planners/managers
- Community-based organization staff
- Faith-based organization and health ministry staff
Our training, developed in partnership with community leaders, will allow you to:
- Increase your program’s impact and gain credibility by using evidence-based programs (EBPs)
- Address disparities by ensuring your communities benefit from available evidence
- Access tools to succeed, including our innovative Resource Finder to help you find local data and resources to implement your program
- Get free technical assistance from our team to help you successfully plan
- Customize EBPs to ensure that there is a fit between community needs, your program, and available resources
- Build upon your organization’s expertise for greatest program effect
- Plan and implement program evaluations more easily
- Be more competitive for grants by using EBPs
- Use limited resources efficiently with proven programs and planning methods
- Bring science, your own knowledge, and community context together
Interested in attending an upcoming training? Please contact Doris Sempasa at (617) 632-5252 or email Doris_Sempasa@dfci.harvard.edu to learn more.
Already attended a training?
Technical assistance for trainees
If you have completed the PLANET training and need support in using our systematic approach to program planning, we are here to help!
Access training materials